Sunday 21 May 2017

May 20th, 2017 - Photo 140 of 365

Blaze of Glory
I went to see Mike Peters & The Alarm at The Electric Ballroom in London. The band played material from the new Blood Red album alongside all the classic songs of the last 35+ years. Although I started off watching the concert halfway back, I ended up watching a large part of it nearer the back, so photo opportunities were limited. Towards the end I went upstairs and took this crowd shot during 'Blaze Of Glory'. The only gap I found to take the photo meant I wasn't able get the band in it too. However sometimes it's interesting focusing on the crowd. "MY HANDS ARE HELD UP HIGH"

It was also really nice to go to a gig and see so many people who I have gotten to know over the last 18 months. In days gone by I would have kept very much to myself, but through the amazing support from so many fans of The Alarm for the Lives & Times bowel cancer book, I have made some lovely new friendships. It only took me about 33 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment